There are lots of ways to get involved and celebrate the Day of the Girl in your community. Here are some of the things you can do:
(1) Sign up to be a campaign partner to empower Asian girls and improve the status of Asian girls. Sign up here.
(2) Join our Facebook page. Change your profile picture on Facebook or Twitter to our logo, and tell your friends to do the same.
(3) Show your support by wearing our signature Asian-style Day of the Girl scarf on October 11.
(4) Put up Day of the Girl posters in your school or community.
(5) Hold an event or campaign to celebrate the Day of the Girl in your school or community.
(6) Write letters to your government leaders urging them to observe the Day of the Girl.
(7) Help highlight the plight of girls in your country or region by organizing an online campaign.
(8) Run a program or hold a series of lectures to help empower girls in your community.
(9) Write a story for our website, and send us photographs and videos of your activities.
Go to the Get Empowered section of this website to send off for our “Day of the Girl” Asian-style scarves, and get more information on ideas for projects and campaigns.